Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why do people(fangirls) hate misa so much when she is so much like her?

Okay so I watched death note again just for old sport on youtube and I noticed around the time that misa because involved a lot of people(particularly fangirls) started harping about how annoying she is and how it's ridiculous for her to be so attached to light so quickly. Yet these same fangirls love L(a man with poor posture,no friends, spends almost all his time in a dark room with a computer, eats nothing but sweets, is a pervert, has messy hair, do I really have to go on) JUST because they think he looks cute. and don't even get me started ont he fan club for matt...who is int he manga AND anime for like 10 seconds at best. I mean the trademark of a fangirl is to fall in love with characters that would more than likely find them annoying. so why get so pissed when an accurate portrayal of the modern fangirl is doing the EXACT same thing they would do?

No comments:

Post a Comment