Monday, January 9, 2012

Who else thinks that Rorshach is hot?

OH HAI THAR!Ok, for those of you that don't know, Rorshach is a character from the graphic novel Watchmen(and the movie of the same name) . In the graphic novel, he's described as 'fascinatingly ugly'(and he kinda is ugly - but he's attractive at the same time..to me, at least xD) And in the movie, he's just frickin' awesome. He's NOT a pretty boy or anything, but there's a smexiness to him. O.o Or, maybe I'm just strange. Anyways, I would just like to know if anyone else thinks that he's kinda smexi, why you think he's smexi, and your favorite Rorshach scene in the movie(My favorite was when he took his shirt off - priceless.) I know, I'm one of those awful fan girls. <3 You get a cokkeh if you answer all three. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment