Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is it just me or what?

okay...today me and my friends were walking around school after cl, so when we were going to sit on the stairs, one of my friends, Shirley was kinda behind, and my friend Anna and me were about to sit on the stairs...then Shirley comes(but in the hallway, not in the stairs yet), she then takes her textbook that she was holding and throws it to me and says "catch!"....i didnt even know she was serious so i didnt pay attention, but when i did see the textbook coming, i tried to move fast but i got hit in the f*cking head with a stupid hardcover textbook, it hurted like hell and she saw me go down the stair with my hands covering my head, and then she says "i told you to catch!", im just like "do you really expect me to catch it"...she just said that "she waited for me to turn around so i could catch it", okay i cant even catch sh*t, do you really think a f*cking textbook would make it any better....and who the hell throws a textbook and expecting someone to catch your sh*t

No comments:

Post a Comment