Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm Too Obsessed With Danny Gokey! HELP!!?

Alright so like, I know hes famous and all but im really in love with Danny Gokey, and its changed my life. Hes taking over it! I just love him so much, like i cant go 5 seconds without looking at him or listening to him, i can never stop thinking about him, I cant stop picturing myself marrying and having with him. I stare and drool at his pictures all day. Well, my family hates my obsession. Whenever I mention something around him my grandma just goes bizarre! And like he;s having a show 3 hours away from me, I cant drive, but im 17, why cant i go? Im really mature, yeah no one i know likes Danny, but i really really love him. I cry if i cant look at him. When my brother kicks me off the computer, I get so mad i punch him and shove him, and hes 6'4 and im only 5'3. Thats no lie. I really like Danny, and somehow it feels like I've just been in nothing but a pissed-off-go away- mood. Like i dont really want anyone to talk to me. I was on anti-depressants for 3 months, they did nothing. I tried to tell my grandmother twice to take me to our local mental clinic to get me a new kind. I told her my nerves were shot. I almost killed myself over him 2 times. When he was voted off, and when i couldnt see him And now anything can tick me off. And no im not pmsing. All kinds of noises get on my nerves and everything! I want a job!! I've been fired twice for having a bad attitude. My grandma freakin lied to me about being able to go see Danny! Why is she torturing me like this. I cant concentrate in school! Its my senior year and i just wanna drop out just to chase Danny. I have NEVER felt this way about any guy! Danny means alot to me. And it feels like i will never get to meet him or anything! Why is she keeping me away from him? I know yall are gonna say yall will never be together but its in my destination to land him! And marry him! And the first step is meeting him! I want to do it! I cant rebel and just go anyways, she would kill me if i did that. But how can i meet him!? I just wanna get a glimpse of him. Im so poor i cant go anywhere. What i dont get is, she will let me go over other peoples houses like my friends and she dont know what kind of environment they live in, why cant i see Danny!!!! I just been in this antsy pissy jumpy mood. I just wanna see him *cries* I dont think ill make it. I've written Oprah! *sobs* Can someone help me please before i dont make it!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment