Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Should you confront a pastor if you feel like you aren't getting support?

My husband has been on staff with this baptist church for nine years and I have been with him for four.Our pastor is very un approchable,he doesnt support anything we do.In fact if there is ever a problome,and he is approched by a member.He talkes down to my husband like he is still the twenty year old that started there.He just dismisses everything that he has to say.I can hardly keep my mouth closed anymore. and now they have started with me.I wore a sleeveless shirt last sunday and it v necked but it wasnt something that was inappropriate.But my husband got called into his office and was told that he was approched by a few people on my blouse choice.I really need some christian advice on how to deal with this.I dont want to seem disrespectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment