Saturday, January 7, 2012

I am a straight Christan male,aged 14 who wishes that god would remake my body to match my spirit.?

I have always been horribly made fun of the fact that im not a stereotypical male. Kids make fun of me because they think im gay. im not and the fact is i believe that my mother interfered with my life. during gestation,my mother prayed vehumately for a male. she herself said that was a mistake and would give anything to remedy it. I have prayed so hard and i feel the sensations like my mind and body are changing and somthings holding it back.so i turn to you,the mes, pray to god and ask him to remake me in the womb and give me a proper childhood and the thing i desire most:mother/womanhood. please no naysayers and even if you dont believe in god give me advice and add your will to my prayers. pray hard and mayby tommorow will be brighter for me. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment