Saturday, January 7, 2012

Why do people usually say whites are boring?

most of my white friends(I'm mestizo btw) are kinda like the guys from jack. just a bunch of frat boy skaters.most whites in my school that are my age(18) are usually just like steve-o or knoxville.we take the time to do all our school work and study. i understand many people who are in their 60's and go to church at 7 am like my grandma are boring but why do young whites get thrown into this category?one of my good friends who was eastern Asian was really boring (95 average btw)but the other asian Americans were just like my other friends.my English teacher is like 25 and hes a really cool dude who used to have his own punk band.my other teacher is like in his 40's who is a big sports nut and he's always making the cl laugh.is my school stuck in the twilight zone or do people stereotype Asians and whites too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment